Private lessons are great for improved technique, cleaning a dance, or you may want the extra practice for improved confidence. No matter what the reason private lessons can be very helpful for your dance education and career. Please call the studio for teachers and pricing, or click here to schedule your private lesson :-)
We have 4 large studios and 2 large Lobby's with attached dressing rooms, all available for "by the hour" rental. Each room is $50.00 for one hour, $90.00 for two hours and $120.00 for three hours.
- Are you going to host a party, but don't want to have it in your home? For example; Lia Sophia, PartyLite, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Pure Romance, BeautiControl, Stampin' Up or Purse Parties?
- Would you like to practice your Dance before a big performance?
- Are you an instructor that would like to give a private lesson, but you do not have a studio with Marley floors and mirrors?
- Are you a person that needs to hold an audition or try out for a certain event?
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952.469.1013 for information
Since 2003 Holly's Dance has been invited to perform at the annual "Holiday on Main" celebration in downtown Lakeville. The beautiful historic Lakeville Area Arts Center is where these performances are held, usually on the first Saturday of December. The countless hours of volunteering from many downtown business owners and staff make this event one in a million. Experience everything from coloring contests, cookies and milk with Santa, to petting real reindeer, horse drawn carriages down Holyoke Ave. (Main Street), and Mrs. Claus reading your favorite stories. This is a very fun event for everyone!! It really gets you in the holiday spirit.
- "A People's Fair" is another annual performance Holly's Dance has been invited to. "A People's Fair" is a celebration of diversity held at the Lakeville North High School. This is a very entertaining and educational event, with more than 40 community groups with everything from performers to a menu of ethnic delights.
- "A Summer Dance Festival" is a community dance performance sponsored by "The Lakeville City Ballet." Holly's Dance has performed as it is a chance for all local dance schools to come together and perform in a non-competitive environment. This event is held at Lakeville South High School and usually occurs in early August. "The Lakeville City Ballet" does ask for a $5.00 donation at the door.
- The American Cancer Society signature event called "Relay for Life" brings more than 3.5 million people from 4,900 communities across the country together each year to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost and fight back against a disease that takes too much. Relay for Life is a fun-filled, overnight event that empowers everyone to help fight cancer by raising money and awareness to support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving mission. Holly's Dance has been honored to help kick off our Lakeville area event by performing an upbeat fun dance for everyone to enjoy!
- Other performances have included the "Minnesota Lynx" Half-time show, "A Day in the Park," Downtown Lakeville, "Cherry View Elementary" school wide celebration, HIgh View Hills Senior Living Community and Daisy, Brownie and Girl Scout performances.
- Holly’s Dancers are available for performances.
- We jump at the opportunity to perform just about anywhere anytime!!
- If you have a special event coming up, or would like some dancing entertainment for your senior housing facility, or a party that might need dancer’s to entertain, we are available and have a wide variety of styles
- We have dancers as old as 3 and as young as grandma’s!! :)
- We use age appropriate music, choreography and costume's
- Any compensation received from these performances is placed into our Scholarship Fund
- Please e-mail email@example.com or call the studio for further details 952 . 469 . 1013